Santa clara county
Association of school psychologists
SAVE THE DATE! - SCCASP 2019-2020 Trainings - Check out the events page for more information!
- NEW: Save on registration costs by buying a package of two workshops with the annual luncheon!
December 6, 2019 - Location: Santa Clara County Office of Education - San Jose Room
- Best Practices in Emotional Disturbance (ED) Evaluations, Eligibility Decisions & Educational Programming (Dr. Michael Slone with Dr. Bob Mulcahy)
- Best Practices in Educationally Related Mental Health Services (ERMHS) (Dr. Michael Slone with ERMHS Experts Cathy Gomez & Hayley Giniger)
March 9, 2020 - Location: Franklin-McKinley School District Board Room
- Assessment of Executive Function using the CEFI: From Assessment to Intervention (Dr. Jack Naglieri)
- Identification of SLD students using a PSW Approach with the CAS2 (Dr. Jack Naglieri)
May 29, 2020
- Annual awards and recognition luncheon
Congratulations to the 2019 awardees at the May 31, 2019 SCCASP luncheon! This year's award recipients are:
- Mike Goodman Lifetime Achievement: Dr. Michael Slone
- Nadine Lambert: Darlene Norman
- Laura Whitmore Meritorious Service Awardees: Bret Schmidt
- Click here to view the past award recipients.
It is the mission of the Santa Clara County Association of School Psychologists (SCCASP) to meet the needs of local school psychologists in providing affordable and accessible professional growth, continuing education units (CEU), networking opportunities and recognizing excellence in the field of school psychology at the grassroots level. SCCASP is the official affiliate of the California Association of School Psychologists (CASP) for Santa Clara County and surrounding areas.
We welcome the help of school psychologists, students and university staff. Volunteers can help support events, serve on committees, attend board meetings, and more! Email email@example.com to inquire about volunteer opportunities!