Santa clara county
Association of school psychologists
SAVE THE DATE! - SCCASP 2019-2020 Trainings - Check out the events page for more information!
- NEW: Save on registration costs by buying a package of two workshops with the annual luncheon!
September 20, 2019
- Special Education Attorney Panel: What Every School Psychologist Wants to Ask and Needs to Know (Eliza McArthur & Jan Tomsky)
- I’ve Tested, Now What? Best Practices, Tips and Examples for Providing Conclusions and Recommendations that Align to Assessment Findings and Assist IEP Teams (School Psychologists Dr. Michael Slone, Dr. Kevin Comartin & Jana Parker)
December 6, 2019
- Best Practices in Emotional Disturbance (ED) Evaluations, Eligibility Decisions & Educational Programming (Dr. Michael Slone with Dr. Bob Mulcahy)
- Best Practices in Educationally Related Mental Health Services (ERMHS) (Dr. Michael Slone with ERMHS Experts Cathy Gomez & Hayley Giniger)
March 9, 2020
- Assessment of Executive Function using the CEFI: From Assessment to Intervention (Dr. Jack Naglieri)
- Identification of SLD students using a PSW Approach with the CAS2 (Dr. Jack Naglieri)
Congratulations to the 2019 awardees at the May 31, 2019 SCCASP luncheon! This year's award recipients are:
- Mike Goodman Lifetime Achievement: Dr. Michael Slone
- Nadine Lambert: Darlene Norman
- Laura Whitmore Meritorious Service Awardees: Bret Schmidt
- Click here to view the past award recipients.
It is the mission of the Santa Clara County Association of School Psychologists (SCCASP) to meet the needs of local school psychologists in providing affordable and accessible professional growth, continuing education units (CEU), networking opportunities and recognizing excellence in the field of school psychology at the grassroots level. SCCASP is the official affiliate of the California Association of School Psychologists (CASP) for Santa Clara County and surrounding areas.
We welcome the help of school psychologists, students and university staff. Volunteers can help support events, serve on committees, attend board meetings, and more! Email email@example.com to inquire about volunteer opportunities!