Santa clara county
Association of school psychologists
3/9/2020 WORKSHOP ANNOUCEMENT
UPDATE: March 9, 2020 - Location: Franklin-McKinley School District Board Room
- As of 3/3/2020 This workshop has been POSTPONED until late September. Those who are registered for the workshop will have a guaranteed seat for the make-up session.
- Assessment of Executive Function using the CEFI: From Assessment to Intervention (Dr. Jack Naglieri)
- Identification of SLD students using a PSW Approach with the CAS2 (Dr. Jack Naglieri)
May 2020 ANnual SCCASP Awards and RETIREES Recognition LUncheon
May 29, 2020 12 pm to 3 pm
- Location: Maggiano's Little Italy in San Jose.
- Click here for description of the Mike Goodman Lifetime Achievement Award and Laura Whitmore Meritorious Service Award.
- Click here to complete the form for both SCCASP award nominations and retiree notifications. Multiple submissions can be made by returning to the link as many times as necessary. Award nominations and retiree notifications are due by April 24, 2020.
- Click here to register for the awards luncheon and click below on the PayPal button to make a payment for the luncheon registration.
It is the mission of the Santa Clara County Association of School Psychologists (SCCASP) to meet the needs of local school psychologists in providing affordable and accessible professional growth, continuing education units (CEU), networking opportunities and recognizing excellence in the field of school psychology at the grassroots level. SCCASP is the official affiliate of the California Association of School Psychologists (CASP) for Santa Clara County and surrounding areas.
We welcome the help of school psychologists, students and university staff. Volunteers can help support events, serve on committees, attend board meetings, and more! Email email@example.com to inquire about volunteer opportunities!