Santa clara county
Association of school psychologists
March 9, 2020 - Location: Franklin-McKinley School District Board Room
- Assessment of Executive Function using the CEFI: From Assessment to Intervention (Dr. Jack Naglieri)
- Identification of SLD students using a PSW Approach with the CAS2 (Dr. Jack Naglieri)
May 29, 2020
- Annual awards and recognition luncheon
Congratulations to the 2019 awardees at the May 31, 2019 SCCASP luncheon! This year's award recipients are:
- Mike Goodman Lifetime Achievement: Dr. Michael Slone
- Laura Whitmore Meritorious Service Awardees: Bret Schmidt
- Click here to view the past award recipients.
It is the mission of the Santa Clara County Association of School Psychologists (SCCASP) to meet the needs of local school psychologists in providing affordable and accessible professional growth, continuing education units (CEU), networking opportunities and recognizing excellence in the field of school psychology at the grassroots level. SCCASP is the official affiliate of the California Association of School Psychologists (CASP) for Santa Clara County and surrounding areas.
We welcome the help of school psychologists, students and university staff. Volunteers can help support events, serve on committees, attend board meetings, and more! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about volunteer opportunities!