Santa clara county
Association of school psychologists
2019-2020 Membership Registration Renew your membership today! Registrations will be processed beginning mid-June.
Congratulations to the 2019 awardees at the May 31, 2019 SCCASP luncheon! This year's award recipients are:
- Mike Goodman Lifetime Achievement: Dr. Michael Slone
- Nadine Lambert: Darlene Norman
- Laura Whitmore Meritorious Service Awardees: Bret Schmidt
- Click here to view the past award recipients.
SAVE THE DATE! - SCCASP 2019-2020 Trainings
- September 20, 2019 - Special Education Attorney Panel (Eliza McArthur & Jan Tomsky) and Rad Report Recommendations (Dr. Michael Slone & School Psychologists)
- December 6, 2019 - ED & ERMHS Assessments, Interventions & Resources
- March 9, 2019 - Dr. Naglieri (Attention/EF/CEFI & SLD/PSW/CAS-2)
Upcoming Professional Development Opportunities with Local Organizations
- LGBTQ Trainings - Ally Training and How to Support LGBTQ Youth
- June 17, 2019 - Sobrato Center (Milpitas)
- See https://santaclarayouthally.eventbrite.com for event information and registration.
- Behavior Intervention Certification (BIC) 3-Day SELPA Training
- November 15, 2019; November 18, 2019; and January 31, 2020 - Santa Clara County Office of Education
- ADOS-2 Training (Date and Location To Be Announced)
It is the mission of the Santa Clara County Association of School Psychologists (SCCASP) to meet the needs of local school psychologists in providing affordable and accessible professional growth, continuing education units (CEU), networking opportunities and recognizing excellence in the field of school psychology at the grassroots level. SCCASP is the official affiliate of the California Association of School Psychologists (CASP) for Santa Clara County and surrounding areas.
We welcome the help of school psychologists, students and university staff. Volunteers can help support events, serve on committees, attend board meetings, and more! Email email@example.com to inquire about volunteer opportunities!